Point of Reason

Point of reason is the place where we can share thoughts and experiences about daily living. There is much we can share and learn from each other as we journey through life.

We have heard the saying many times - 'little things make a big difference'. I was given a good reminder of it recently as I traveled overseas.

I wrote this article while I was on an airplane heading to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. During the boarding process I realize that with all the packing I did, somehow I forgot to carry a pen. Yeah, something as basic as a pen can make a huge difference to how smoothly your trip goes. I had to borrow a pen at different points throughout the flight to fill out the necessary forms along the way. Thankfully, there were some very lovely senior citizens that were willing to share their pens with me.

Its easy to remember the big things in life, the things we deem as super important but we sometimes forget the little things that make a big difference. The little things that make the big plans and ideas that we have work.The funny thing about big things is that they are pretty obvious but small things can be easily overlooked. So it make sense to focus more on the small things and not sweat the big stuff because big things will work themselves out.

1 comments:

Great post as usual. In the same breath I would like to say, that sometimes we tend to sweat the small things too, for instance oftentimes we want to accomplish a big goal, but we think about all the little things that we need to do and become overwhelmed by just thinking about it and eventually think ourselves out of attaining what we set out to attain. I believe no matter how big the dream, we should go for it. Take a shot at the brass ring, if we fall short let it not be for lack of trying. Bless up.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog